Tuesday 23 August 2011

What would you ask?

I'm VERY excited! ABC television show, Q&A, is being filmed in Melbourne next week as part of the Melbourne Writers Festival AND I have been lucky enough to secure a spot in the live studio audience.
The program is advertised as being 'democracy in action' and allows members of the audience to ask questions of the panel - this means I may have the opportunity to ask a question!

Q&A


Im thrilled with this weeks panel line-up:
I would love to hear any ideas you have on questions I could ask- please send them through!! And watch it on Monday -  I may get to ask your suggestion!

2 comments:

  1. Great hearing about the Melbourne Writers Festival and Q&A. Hope you get to ask a question. I will be watching the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara, I saw this on TV last night. It was breathtakingly intense and you are right such a good example of democracy in action. Everyone was eclipsed by Malalai Joya. Anyone who watched will remember this program and I hope it results in some positive change.

    ReplyDelete